Are You Prepared?
What Liberty Advisory Group will be discussing…..
- How this current economy may affect your retirement.
- New rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them.
- Strategies to help maximize your Social Security.
- Insights on preserving your retirement plan.
- The sources of retirement income - including social security, pension, retirement accounts, and retirement plan distributions - and how they are taxed.
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals and couples looking for guidance given our current economic crisis.
- Those concerned about our financial markets and future tax liabilities.
- Individuals and couples between the ages of 56 and 73.
- Investors looking for new perspectives or ideas.
- Those that are looking for a comprehensive retirement plan to help reach your goals.
- Global market instability.
- Structuring your retirement plan may require different strategies.
- Recent research indicates a different approach to retirement planning could be beneficial.
- Given the options, you may have, getting the advice of a fiduciary may be valuable.
Date and Time
Tue, Apr 14, 2020
1:30p - 2:30p EST