About This Course
In light of the current economic crisis wealth, Peter Laliberte is offering a series of online classes to provide strategies that will preserve your retirement savings. You don't want to miss this important online event.Join us for this incredible opportunity to hear some of the most up to date information on retirement and how you may be able to take advantage of the new rules.
Best Way to register for this event is by clicking on the link below below:
WHY THIS CLASS MATTERS
Many of the retirement strategies utilized by our parents have grown outdated and may no longer have an application for those looking to retire today. This class compares and contrasts the old retirement paradigms of yesteryear and the new paradigms of today. Attendees will discover how to insulate themselves from the risks of rising taxes, Social Security taxation, and how to avoid common mistakes that increase the chances of running out of money as you distribute your assets in retirement.
BALANCED FINANCIAL INFORMATION
This course is designed to give each attendee a comprehensive and Plain-English financial education, while also exposing various pitfalls and risks that threaten to derail many retirees today.
This event is purely educational – no specific products or services will be offered.
WHY LOSSES DURING RETIREMENT MATTER
• The impact of dramatic market loss in retirement.
• Is “buy and hold” appropriate in retirement?
• How to safeguard against two types of investment risk.
• How to shield your assets from stock market volatility.
• How to truly diversify your retirement portfolio.
• The old retirement vs. TODAY’S retirement.
• How to create less stress and more happiness.
• What is the SECURE Act of 2020 and how could it effect your retirement?
IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR RETIREMENT TODAY
TAX RATE RISK
• Why experts say tax rates could double.
• How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow.
• The “Catch 22” of 401k’s and IRA’s.
• How lost deductions may affect your taxes in retirement.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
• The three basic retirement accounts.
• What’s better for you: tax-deferred or tax-free accounts?
• How to define a “true” tax-free investment.
• When should you convert to a Roth?
• How IRA’s and 401k’s cause Social Security taxation.
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY
• The causes of Social Security taxation and how to eliminate them.
• The Social Security thresholds you need to be aware of.
• Social Security maximization strategies.
RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTION PITFALLS
• How the new rules on “Rate of Withdrawal” affect People Nearing Retirement.
• How to liquidate retirement assets in the right order.
• How to eliminate “sequence of returns” risk.
Date and Time
Mon, Apr 13, 2020
6:30p - 7:30p EST