One of the most important decisions you need to make before retiring is when and how to claim your Social Security benefits. Almost all retirees apply for Social Security as soon as they become eligible at age 62. By doing so, you may significantly and permanently impact your income and benefits for the rest of your life. The difference between the best and worst possible decision about when to start Social Security can be well over $100,000.
LEARN IMPORTANT RULES THAT AFFECT THE AMOUNT OF RETIREMENT BENEFITS YOU COLLECT, AS WELL AS STRATEGIES FOR COORDINATING SOCIAL SECURITY WITH OTHER SOURCES OF RETIREMENT INCOME!
- How to properly file for Social Security benefits
- Maximize the amount you are eligible to receive
- How to avoid the most common mistakes people make when claiming benefits
- Positioning your assets to minimize or avoid paying taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to claim a spousal benefit, even if divorced ω How Social Security is taxed
- How to determine which claiming strategy is best for you
- What is the future of Social Security and what it means to you
- How cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs) impact benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits and when it does not
- What to do if you have other income from pensions and IRAs
Make your reservation today!
Date and Time
Thu, Mar 05, 2020
6:00p - 7:30p EST