Topics we will discuss:
- How did new Social Security laws affect your retirement strategy?
- Is "File and Suspend" really gone?
- Why waiting to take Social Security may or may not be your best move.
- What happens if your spouse is still working?
- What if you still are or want to work part-time?
- What if you are divorced or widowed?
- How to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How you can reduce taxes on Social Security.
- PLUS: The new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act contain some of the most sweeping changes the tax code has seen in over 30 years. Being informed on how these important changes may affect you and your family is pivotal.
AS A BONUS WE'LL ALSO BE GOING OVER THESE TOPICS THAT ARE IMPORTANT AS WELL
- How to potentially reduce taxation on your Social Security after you start receiving your benefits.
- How you can potentially fill the gap between Social Security and your desired Retirement Income.
- How to use the Roth Conversion option to create increasing TAX-FREE lifetime income benefits for you and your spouse.
- Learn strategies that teach you how to structure RMD’s Tax Efficiently.
Date and Time
Sat, Apr 10, 2021
11:00a - 12:00p EST