WHY THIS CLASS MATTERS
Many of the retirement strategies utilized by our parents have grown outdated and may no longer be available. This class compares and contrasts the old retirement paradigms of yesteryear and the new paradigms of today. Attendees will discover how to insulate themselves from the risks of rising taxes, Social Security taxation, and how to avoid common mistakes that increase the chances of running out of money as you distribute your assets in retirement.
TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
- How did new Social Security Laws affect your retirement strategy?
- Why waiting to take Social Security may or may not be your best move.
- What happens if your spouse is still working?
- What if you still are or want to work part-time?
- What if you are divorced or widowed?
- How to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How you can reduce taxes on Social Security
AS A BONUS, WE WILL ALSO COVER THESE IMPORTANT TOPICS:
- How to potentially reduce taxation on your Social Security after you start receiving your benefits.
- How you can potentially fill the gap between Social Security and your desired Retirement Income.
- How to potentially maximize the value of your IRA, 401(k), TSP, or Pension Plan.
- How to use the Roth Conversion option to create increasing TAX-FREE lifetime income benefits for you and your spouse.
- Learn strategies that teach you how to structure RMD's Tax Efficiently.
Date and Time
Tue, Apr 05, 2022
6:00p - 7:00p EST