A SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL EVENT FOR THOSE THAT ARE AT OR NEARING RETIREMENT HOW TO AVOID THE LARGEST IRS TAX PENALTY
IF YOU OWN A 401(K), IRA, 403(B) OR ANY OTHER RETIREMENT ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 64 – 72…PAY CLOSE ATTENTION
The IRS requires Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) from your retirement accounts when you turn 70 ½ years old. They are complex and unforgiving rules. If you don’t follow their rules and laws, or make just one costly error the penalties can be serious and down-right painful if ignored.
GET INFORMED. THE FOLLOWING WILL BE COVERED IN THIS WORKSHOP:
- How to calculate RMDs.
- Do Roth Conversions make sense for you considering the new tax code?
- How much additional income tax can you expect?
- Tax-saving strategies to help offset any possible additional tax.
- Asset allocations for RMDs.
- Setting up beneficiaries to help create maximum tax efficiency
Find out...how you can lessen your overall exposure to taxes. Some penalties can be as high as 50%. Register today!
Date and Time
Thu, Nov 07, 2019
1:00p - 2:00p EST