Retirement Income Planning Workshop in Jacksonville, FL
TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
- How did new Social Security Laws affect your retirement strategy?
- Is "File and Suspend" really gone?
- Why waiting to take Social Security may or may not be your best move.
- What happens if your spouse is still working?
- What if you still are or want to work part-time?
- What if you are divorced or widowed?
- How to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How you can reduce taxes on Social Security
AS A BONUS, WE WILL ALSO COVER THESE IMPORTANT TOPICS:
- How to potentially reduce taxation on your Social Security after you start receiving your benefits.
- How you can potentially fill the gap between Social Security and your desired Retirement Income.
- How to potentially maximize the value of your IRA, 401(k), TSP or Pension Plan.
- How to use the Roth Conversion option to create increasing TAX-FREE lifetime income benefits for you and your spouse.
- Learn strategies that teach you how to structure RMD's Tax Efficiently.
Date and Time
Thu, Sep 16, 2021
6:00p - 7:30p EST
University of North Florida
Adam W. Herbert University Center | 12000 Alumni Drive
Jacksonville , FL 32224