What You Will Learn:
- Offsetting the cost of catastrophic illness.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - how it may affect you and your retirement.
- Why taxes may be one of your biggest expenses in retirement and why now is the time to address them.
- How required minimum distributions may increase your tax liability.
- The sources of retirement income - including social security, pension, retirement accounts, and retirement
plan distributions - and how they are taxed.
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to
- manage them.
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
Who Should Attend?
- Baby Boomers looking for guidance based on recent academic research.
- Individuals and couples between the ages of 56 and 73.
- Those concerned about our financial markets and future tax liabilities.
- Investors looking for new perspectives or ideas.
- It’s a good idea to address taxes while they are at historically low rates.
- Global market instability and record national debt necessitates action.
- Recent research indicates a different approach to retirement planning could be beneficial.
- You only get one shot at retirement. Make it count.
Date and Time
Mon, Mar 23, 2020
6:00p - 7:30p EST