WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – how it may affect you and your retirement.
• Why taxes may be one of your biggest expenses in retirement and why now is the time to address them.
• How required minimum distributions may increase your tax liability.
• The sources of retirement income – including social security, pension, retirement accounts and retirement plan distributions – and how they are taxed
• The rules, regulation s and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them.
• Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
• Getting your estate in order: understanding tax-efficient distribution to your heirs.
• The importance of understanding your risk tolerance and market volatility.
Tuition – FREE. Register today to ensure a spot.
If married, please bring your spouse. Course materials will be provided for attendees!
Date and Time
Mon, Jan 13, 2020
6:00p - 7:30p EST